Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmastime at the Tolberts!

Well, we are definitely ready for Christmas around here. We put up our tree and all of our Christmas decorations in plenty of time to enjoy them for a while before we head to SC for Christmas. I thought I would share a little tour of our Christmas-y home!


Front entryway ledge


Our 7.5 foot Tree!
(You would think that this being our third Christmas as a married couple, we would have a tree topper by now, but we haven't found one we really like yet...so alas, no topper...)


Living Room curtains



Nativity from Texas



Bolivian Nativity on the kitchen windowsill



Kitchen Table



Kitchen sink mat



More kitchen stuff



Back door



Our Advent calendar - a family tradition affectionately known as "Christmas in a Can"
(see below)


Coffee Table...on the left side you will see the can that keeps all of the Advent calendar supplies!


And my personal favorite...


Our stockings...all three of them!
(No this will not be her permanent stocking, but a friend gave it to me and I couldn't resist putting it up!)

Merry Christmas, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oops, I meant to comment on this post but commented on the Thanksgiving one. I love the Christmas decorations and Dad will especially like the Christmas in a Can reference.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Patty! Both your home and YOU! Let me know if that little package ever arrived (it came back once). xo, AP

    ReplyDelete