Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Back to school


Well, today was my second day back at work and in many ways it has been harder than I had anticipated, but in others it has gone much better. I never imagined just how tough it would be to leave my baby each morning, or how much I would miss her throughout the day, but she has done great with Daddy staying home with her. He even gets to bring her to visit me at lunch, which really helps make the day go by quickly. We are so blessed that Luke is able to stay home with her while I finish out the last 9 weeks of school. But one thing's for sure...this baby hardly leaves my arms after 2:30pm! And honestly I kind of look forward to some special time with her at 2am...the sleeping through the night thing that she did three times last week was definitely nice, but I don't mind the extra chance to snuggle my girl! Speaking of which...here are a couple of pictures I took just a few minutes ago!



And just because it's funny, here's a picture of Anna Kate sleeping in Daddy's arms last night...I guess she was enjoying not being swaddled!

1 comment: