Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pretty blonde hair!

Anna Kate's hair is finally starting to grow longer and thicker. So much so that no less than 7 or 8 people have commented on it in the last couple of days. Even she herself has started to rub her head to feel it and tug on it a little bit. (Side note: because of this, she has discovered her hairbows and now proceeds to pull them out every time I put them in - I guess we might have to take a little break from the hairbow thing!). Anyway, I thought I would take some up close pictures this afternoon so you could see it for yourself. So, I set AK on the floor in the living room with her toys and I ran to the bedroom to grab the camera. When I came back, this is what I saw (note who is not in the picture where I left her):


I heard sounds coming from this direction...


There she is!


She's become quite the fast crawler and will disappear in an instant. I've got to keep my eyes on this one!

Ok, back to the point of the blog. Here are some up close pictures so you can see our pretty little blonde-haired girl!



And last, I know this is a terrible picture, but you can see how her hair is now growing down over her ears! It's the little things!

1 comment:

  1. We so enjoy your blog. Anna Kate is so, so cute. Those blue eyes are so beautiful. Yes, we can see her hair has grown recently.

    ReplyDelete