Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Visit with friends!

We had a great time this weekend visiting with some friends that we don't get to see too often! When I was in college I had to do lots of observations and practicums at various schools for my education courses. One of my placements was at a preschool where I met a little girl named Grace. I ended up teaching her violin, getting to know her family, and babysitting her and her little brother David on multiple occasions. When Luke and I got married, we asked them to be the flower girl and ring bearer in our wedding. We don't get to see them as often as we'd like now, but every chance we get, we always stop by to spend time with them. It has been so fun to see them interact now with Anna Kate. They sure love playing with her! Here are a couple of pictures that we took this weekend. I can't believe how grown up Grace and David are now!


No comments:

Post a Comment