Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Monday, August 22, 2011

A story in pictures

Anna Kate cracks me up...she has quite the little personality and knows exactly how she wants things to be. The other day I was cooking dinner and she was in her playroom right off the kitchen. I could hear that she was playing with her blocks and then all went quiet. So of course I went to check on her. I asked her what she was doing and this is what she pointed to:


Her shape sorter box that is normally filled with different-shaped blocks. Since it was empty, I asked her where all of her blocks were. She pointed here - to her kitchen set.


I then proceeded to look in all of the different cabinets for her blocks and found nothing. So I asked her to be more specific...where exactly did she put all of her blocks? She then went over to the side of the kitchen set, bent down and pointed underneath...



She had stashed every one of her blocks underneath her kitchen set. Why? I have no idea, but she sure thought that's where they needed to be! What a funny girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment