Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Sunday, November 3, 2013

28 Weeks!


The leaves are changing, the air is cool, and the third trimester has arrived! Baby Girl #3 is healthy and growing and we could not be more grateful as we enter into this season of Thanksgiving. As far as the pregnancy goes, the past few months have been pretty uneventful, which is fine with me! I am feeling the baby move constantly (especially when I am trying to sleep), and the girls just think it is the coolest thing ever. Anna Kate has been working on the months of the year and was thrilled to finally reach November because that means there are only two more months until January when the baby will be here.

As for how I'm feeling...I'm doing great! Coffee still turns my stomach a lot of the time, but other than that, I have no complaints. I have been needing (wanting?) a little more chocolate lately, although I'm not sure that it's necessarily a pregnancy craving, or just that it's been all over the place this time of year and I'm always seeing it!

In other news, I'm pretty sure we've settled on a name, but Luke's not quite ready to announce it for sure yet =)

Baby girl, we love you so much already and can't wait to see your beautiful face in just twelve short weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment