Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Monday, June 8, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

So we bought a new computer a few weeks ago (our old one was dying), and now it's time for me to do a little bit of blog catch-up and hopefully keep up with sharing stories and pictures of life with our three girls. So here's a quick picture post of me and my girls on Mother's Day. I am so thankful that God chose me to be their mommy.



Luke let Anna Kate get a kid-friendly cookbook from the library and pick any dessert recipe she wanted. She chose this 4-layer concoction and was VERY proud of it. It had a layer of chocolate chip cookie, a layer of chocolate frosting, a layer of chocolate cake, a layer of vanilla frosting, and sprinkles on top!




No comments:

Post a Comment