Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Monday, October 3, 2016

Eleanor-isms

Eleanor has been cracking us up lately. She's also been driving us crazy with her stubbornness, but we'll focus on her funny side for blogging purposes :)



Here are a few Eleanor-isms as of late:

In the car while drawing on the boogie board: :::sudden terrified scream::: "I drew a spider and it scare me!!!"

While Daddy was at a deacons meeting: "When Daddy come home from him meeting, him needa come love on me."

The other day we were watching Caroline's soccer game and it started to rain. Eleanor said, "Look, it's pouring down sprinkles!"

In crib, seen and heard on the video monitor over and over again: "Yay! I'm the line leader today! Everybody clap for Ellie!" :::::Clap clap clap:::::

Eleanor has really taken a liking to playing on the front porch lately. We can always see her out the window, but she was out there by herself the other afternoon. One of my violin students arrived and asked her if she was playing out there all alone. She responded: "No, I'm out here with my brother." Student responded, "What brother? You don't have a brother." Eleanor then pointed to our life size scarecrow and said, "Uh huh, him my brother!" She has since been constantly referring to the scarecrow as her brother =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment