Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

1 year photo shoot practice!

So the other day I decided to try a couple of different outfits on Anna Kate and take some pictures before we get some 1 year photos done...you know, to practice! I hate that some of them are a little blurry, but oh well! I already shared the first one on facebook, but here are some of my other favorites:






After these, we decided to take some outside pictures, so we had to modify the outfit...hence the long-sleeved shirt and tights.


Doing "roll 'em up" from Pat-a-Cake...

She heard a dog right before I took this shot...this is her saying, "Do, Do!"

This one was right after she stumbled and caught herself with her hands...they were dirty and she didn't like it!

Not sure what she was saying here!
This is her answer to the question, "Who made Anna Kate?" She points at the sky when we say, "God made Anna Kate!" Daddy's already working on teaching this little girl her catechism!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures...sometimes I think I have too much fun with my little girly girl!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, These are just the cutest pictures. There is no way I could pick the one I like the best! I do like the one where she is looking at her dirty hand. She is such a girl! Love her so much!

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I love the dirty hand picture. Such a girly girl and SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete