Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

15 weeks!

15 weeks already! First trimester down, 2 to go!

We had a great doctor's appointment yesterday and everything looks great. Baby moved around a lot for us on the ultrasound, we got to see a great heartbeat, and we even got a good idea as to whether we're having a boy or a girl...but we're going wait until we get some definite news at our 20 week ultrasound in a month to share it on the blog! Here is a picture of baby at 15 weeks.


I am feeling a lot better than I was from week 6 to week 14, but I still have an occasional bout of sickness (in the middle of the terminal in the Dallas airport, e.g.). Overall, though, I think things are looking up!

The most exciting thing here lately is that I can feel the baby move! I was pretty sure I could feel something last week, but yesterday it was definite! In fact, it was so pronounced that even Luke could feel it with his hand on my belly. I think maybe it was all the Easter candy I ate...haha!

Anyway, here's a picture of me taken today at 15 weeks and 2 days.


Here's what I looked like at 16 weeks with Anna Kate. I think it's true that you show earlier with your second, what do you think??


P.S. Make sure you scroll down to see my previous two posts done late last night and this morning. I've been doing a lot of blog catch-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment