Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summertime!

We had our first pool party of the summer on Saturday and had a blast! Some of our good friends have parents with a house out in the country that just so happens to have a great pool! So they invited us and another family to spend the day out there, grill out, and beat the heat (mid-90's every day for the past 2 weeks). Anna Kate hadn't been in a pool since last summer when she was only 6 months old, so I wasn't sure how she would do. She was a little nervous at first, but then got used to it and had so much fun! Honestly, I didn't take as many pictures as I should have, but here are a couple:

Getting ready to hit the pool with her best church buddy, Nora



Anna Kate was a little clingy at first...but not really scared


And she always has kisses for Mommy!


Nora decided to take her nap in the pool that afternoon...isn't that the life!


Oh, and I think I should get a Mom Award because my fair-skinned baby girl didn't even get a hint of a sunburn while out for the entire day. Unfortunately, I can't say the same thing about her daddy...apparently he missed a few spots with the sunscreen, but he won't let me take a picture! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment