Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hold you, baby Caroline?

I hear this question from Anna Kate at least 10 times a day. She is always wanting to "Hold you, baby Caroline!" Usually she is really good about asking, thanks to the book "I'm a Big Sister" that taught her to always ask Mommy before holding the baby. However, this morning Anna Kate was reading her books and Caroline was laying on her playmat and I ran to the laundry room just for a second to put the clothes in the dryer. While in there I heard, "Mommy, baby Caroline's HEAVY!" Yes, clothes were dropped and I did run into the living room, only to find that Caroline was in fact too heavy for Anna Kate to even get up off the playmat. Crisis averted. But next time one of them is coming with me whenever I go to the laundry room. It kind of reminds me of that brainteaser...you know, the one about the sheep, the wolf, and the hay and you have to get them all across a river, but the boat only holds you and one other item? You can't leave the sheep and the wolf because the wolf will eat the sheep, you can't leave the sheep and the hay because the sheep will eat the hay...anyway. Not sure where I'm going with this post, but how about a couple pictures of Anna Kate holding Caroline? Don't worry, this time it was authorized and I was right there make sure that no babies were harmed!

She's so proud of her big sister skills!


"Love you, baby Caroline"


No comments:

Post a Comment