Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Monday, May 7, 2012

Picture catch-up!

Because I went a couple weeks without posting a new blog entry (I know, Mom and Dad, I'm sorry!), I do have to share a few pictures that I took over the past several days.  There really is no rhyme or reason to this post, other than that!  So, without further ado, here they are!

Aunt Sarah (and Uncle Dustin and the boys...but mostly Aunt Sarah) picked out this dress for Anna Kate for her birthday.  She calls it her "pretty dress" and loves to twirl and dance in it.  She wore it to church last Sunday and had to get her picture taken!


Caroline is doing so well sitting up that I thought she might be ready to try the shopping cart seat at the grocery store.  She loved it, but she was too busy playing with her rattle to look at the camera.


Anna Kate and Caroline are becoming very sweet with one another.  One morning last week they were both wearing their matching jammies and Anna Kate wanted to snuggle Caroline.  Here they are snuggling together in Caroline's crib!


And last, but not least, we've been spending a lot of time outside in the beautiful sunshine this week.  The girls LOVE our porch swing and would sit out there all afternoon.




I love my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment