Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sweet snuggles

Caroline had a rough night of sleep Saturday night.  Not sure why...I thought maybe teething (that's often the answer, isn't it?!), but she didn't seem to be in pain.  She just couldn't sleep.  Unless she was being held.  And not as in snuggled in the bed, but as in someone needs to be sitting upright and holding me.  So she and I spent most of the night on the couch downstairs.  Around 6am she started waking up for good and I knew that I still had another 30-45 min before Anna Kate would wake up and before I needed to start getting ready for church.  So I asked Luke if he would come down and play with Caroline while I slept a little bit.  I fully intended to just sleep until 6:45 or so, but didn't wake up until 8 (we have to be at church between 8:30-8:45)!  Anyway, I rushed downstairs and this is what I found.



That little stinker apparently went right back to sleep when her daddy held her.  Even laying down!  He's definitely going to be the one who snuggles her the next time she has a rough night!

P.S.  For the record, we did get to church on time, amazingly enough!

1 comment:

  1. You need a medal!

    Thank you for taking a meal to Rebekah and David. Nora told Ethan Miss Patty and Kate made the play dough for her. ;)

    ReplyDelete