Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Monday, November 12, 2012

Baby Steps and Curls!

Caroline has big news here lately!  She is officially walking!  She took her first baby steps right after her birthday party on October 13, but she decided to wait another few weeks before really taking off.  Her first purposeful walking steps were taken on November 1, and now she is walking all over the place!  It's still slow and wobbly, but she is definitely going places.  Here is a little video =)


Also, I thought I would just post this picture I took this morning to prove that Caroline really does have curly hair!  I've always wanted a little girl with curly hair, but I thought there would be no chance since Luke and I both have VERY straight hair, but somehow Caroline really does have curls!  I hope they stay as her hair starts to grow longer! (Click on the picture and make it bigger to get the full effect!)


Have a great Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment