Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Thursday, October 31, 2013

My 3 little crayons!

We had a super fun time, as always, at our church's MASSIVE fall festival tonight! This year, I was so excited because a number of families that we have been getting to know at the library and at the park came. Anna Kate was very intent upon inviting everyone we know! Luke is still up at the church entering in registration information so that each family represented by the 1800+ people who came will receive a personal phone call inviting them to join us for worship on Sunday. I get to call all the Spanish-speaking families...hopefully it will come back to me pretty quickly!

Here are my little crayons all dressed and ready to go!



And...while I did have Luke's mom with me to help me corral the girls (THANK YOU!), we still didn't get a whole lot of pictures at the actual event. But here are a couple!

The bouncy houses are always a hit with AK!


And both girls LOVED the baby donkey!


At home checking out the candy!


AK wanted me to be sure to post a picture of her pretty purple ponytail. Caroline wasn't too thrilled about the opportunity to have her hair spray painted, so she passed.


And here's the best one we got of all THREE of my little crayons (Caroline was putting as much candy into her mouth as she could before bedtime)!


No comments:

Post a Comment