Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?

Caroline is turning TWO, yippee!

We had an absolutely fabulous time celebrating Caroline's second birthday with so many of our family, church family, and friends.

I thought I would share some of the party details first, and then pictures of all the actual fun that we had!

The invitation (without the personal info, of course)


Entryway poster
 

Coloring station (Luke helped me make little Brown Bear coloring books for each child. So fun!
 

 "I see a Birthday Girl looking at me!"


The party room! I almost asked Luke to paint the dining room for the party like I did last year, but I thought it might be asking too much ;)
 

  

One food for each color (except for blue because you can't find blueberries this late in October)!
Oh, and we had hot dogs too, but they're not pictured.
 

  




  



Party favor snack mix
(Brown Bear teddy grahams, goldfish, and M&M's)


The outside tables.
The weather turned out to be perfect for the evening!
 



 Sweet birthday girl awaiting her guests

  

Silly girls!
 

And then the fun began!

Playroom

 
Sandbox

 
Time to eat!
 



 
Let's color!
 

Happy Birthday, Caroline!



No comments:

Post a Comment