Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fall Festival 2014

We had another fantastic turnout for our annual MHBC Fall Festival. Over 1500 people came, interacted with our church family, were given multiple opportunities to hear the gospel, and had a great time, too! My girls, of course, were thrilled to dress up and play games and bounce on the inflatables and eat candy!

This was the first year that I haven't had them either matching/coordinating. See, I'm learning to let go of the little things! It's NOT a big deal, Patty. We used costumes of their choice and that we already had, and they couldn't have been happier. Here are a couple pictures I took of my Cowgirl, Pink Poodle, and Cheetah!


 

(No, I did not tell Caroline to stick her tongue out for these pictures...)

Anna Kate wanted me to take a picture of her on the rocking horse, seeing as how she was a cowgirl.

 
Little did she know there would be ACTUAL pony rides at the Fall Festival this year!

 

And then, just because I think it's awesome...I zoomed in on Eleanor in the picture of the three girls.


Remind you of another cheetah four years ago?!?






No comments:

Post a Comment