Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Friday, July 3, 2015

Spring Violin Recital 2015

I was so proud of all of my students in our Spring violin recital last month. They all did a fantastic job, and it was a very special recital for a number of reasons. First, both Anna Kate and Caroline performed on this recital! This was Anna Kate's second recital and Caroline's first. AK performed Twinkle, as well as the group fiddle tune.




Caroline demonstrated proper posture and position and played "The Ant Song" (plucking open strings).





It was also a neat recital for me because it was the first time that I had one of my students bring one of her students to perform! A second generation violin student, if you will! Here are all of my students (except Caroline who was too busy enjoying cookies and lemonade), along with Courtney's student, Emma.



Finally, it was so fun to have both Luke's mom and my parents in town to hear the girls as well as all of my students. Thank you for coming!




No comments:

Post a Comment