Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

VBS 2015 - Journey off the Map!

I know I say this every year, but we had another fantastic, but exhausting, week of Vacation Bible School. Our theme this year was "Journey off the Map" and the kids loved it. Our theme verse came from Isaiah 30:21 - "Whenever you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear this command behind you, 'This is the way. Walk in it.'" I love that my girls are learning at a young age to listen to the Word of God, and obey it whatever the cost. Here they are on our first night of the week.




My good friend Christa and I led the music again this year. The songs this year provided lots of opportunity for fun motions and choreography and the kids had a blast. They all performed their songs for their families on Friday night. Here are the 2 and 3-year-olds!









And then the BIG group of K-5th graders!



"This is the Way, Walk in It!"

No comments:

Post a Comment