Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Monday, January 11, 2010

35 Weeks

35 down, 5 to go! Although, I will say that at our last few doctor visits I have been measuring about a week ahead of schedule. However, I have heard that something like 80% of first time moms go past their due date, so maybe our due date of February 13th is right on. We will just have to be patient and see! Anyway, enough talk...here are the pictures you have all been waiting for (well, at least the pictures that my mom has been waiting for)...






I probably should post a picture of my swollen ankles too since those are getting about as big as my belly...but I think not!

1 comment:

  1. Mom and I liked your blog update. Just a few more weeks! Dad

    ReplyDelete