Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

35.5 Week Dr. Appointment

Well we had another visit to the doctor today and everything looks great! I actually thought our appointment was yesterday, but Luke rescheduled it without me having any idea so that I could be at a surprise baby shower that my co-workers threw for me on Tuesday afternoon! We really have been so blessed by so many people! Anyway...on to the appointment. Except for my extremely swollen feet/ankles/legs, there are no concerns. In fact, the doctor said that the baby is head down and I am 1 cm dilated and 60% effaced. I know that isn't a whole lot, but at least we're moving in the right direction! We go back next Wednesday, so I will keep updating with any progress. Now it's back to thank you notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment