Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Monday, October 25, 2010

Bouncer? Nope, tunnel!

We bought this bouncer for Anna Kate when she was about 5 months old, and she has had a great time using it. She loves playing with all the toys, listening to the music, and spinning around in the seat. Lately, though, I think she has been thinking that it's for babies and since she's such a big girl, she doesn't want to stay in it for long. She would rather be able to crawl all over the house. She did discover a new way to play with it the other day, though, that keeps her quite entertained while I cook dinner. She likes to crawl through the bottom of it like a tunnel! I took some action shots of her so that you could see:

Here I come!

Hmmm...I wonder if I can go through this...

Do you think I can make it, Mommy?

Watch me!

If I can just reach over there...

Hey look, I'm almost there!

Just a little farther...

Plop!

Ta da!

No comments:

Post a Comment