Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Update!

So, I when I wrote Anna Kate's 8 month blog post on Friday, I said that she didn't have any teeth yet. However, I'm not sure that was true. You see, she was sitting on her daddy's lap yesterday morning, chewing on his finger (one of her favorite pastimes), and he felt something hard biting down on him. Lo and behold, Anna Kate does have a tooth! But it's not one of the front bottom two. Neither is it one of the front top two. It's actually an upper tooth just to the left of her front teeth! She just had to be different! So I'm afraid she's going to have a little snaggle tooth for a few days until her other ones come in! She doesn't like to open up for anyone to see it though, so unfortunately, I can't get a picture of it. But it's pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment