Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Saturday, September 24, 2011

37 Weeks!

We are getting closer! In fact, I had my weekly appointment on Thursday, and we think this baby girl is going to be here much sooner than expected! The ultrasound estimation was 7 lbs right now, so she is gaining about a pound a week. I definitely felt her "drop" this week, and my Dr. said that it could be any day, or as many as 10 days, but probably not past that. So...maybe a September baby? We're still kind of hoping that she'll hold out another week so that my mom can be back from a conference, but sometimes you just can't plan these things, so we are making sure we are ready!

I am still feeling really well, although I think I have definitely started walking like a pregnant lady...still no swelling in my legs and feet (or very minimal compared to last time), but I am afraid I do waddle a bit to get around! Other than that, we are just getting very excited for baby Caroline to make her appearance! In fact, here's a little video interview we did with Anna Kate yesterday talking about the baby. Enjoy!



And now I'm off to do a whole day of super housecleaning and watching football. I went to bed last night making crazy lists of everything I want to do around the house today...nesting? We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment