Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Isn't he sweet?


I'm not sure how he's going to feel about me posting this, but I just have to brag on my wonderful husband and risk embarrassing him this one time =)

So, I really wanted my toenails painted before baby Caroline comes, but any of you mommies out there know how hard that is to do yourself when you are 37 weeks pregnant. So last night Luke said he would do them for me! Now, to be honest, I thought he would just give it one quick coat and call it good, but no...he took this project very seriously. He was very meticulous with two pink coats AND a top clear coat and I have to say it looks pretty darn good! Not that anyone is going to see my toes in my hospital pictures, or that little Caroline is going to care what her mommy's toes look like, but I will feel prettier and sometimes that can go a long way! So thank you, Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment