Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Who is that cute little fairy and sweet little butterfly?


It's Anna Kate and Caroline!

We had a GREAT time on Monday evening going to our church's huge Fall Festival. And when I say huge, I really mean huge! We had nearly 2000 people come for games, trunk-or-treat, bouncy houses, hot dogs, a petting zoo, and much more! The coolest part about it is that each family who came is going to receive a personal phone call from a member of our church inviting them to come back to service Sunday and hopefully share the good news of Jesus with them too!

Last year, I was one of the many volunteers for the event, but this year Anna Kate and Caroline were my full-time job! We had so much fun doing all the activities and getting treats! Anna Kate was so excited that she refused to stand still for pictures, but here are a few blurry ones to document our night!

Playing ring the bottle
(AK was extremely meticulous about placing the rings on the bottles - not tossing them!)



Running through the bouncy jungle!


Checking out the pony!


So far I've been successful at keeping her to one or two treats a day from her bucket...we'll see if I can keep it up!

1 comment:

  1. I think Caroline has spit-up on her face. But I mean, she's adorable! ~S

    ReplyDelete