Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Anna Kate's first haircut!

 We have been talking about Anna Kate getting her first haircut for a couple of months now, but just hadn't brought ourselves to do it until this past week.  But it was getting pretty uneven in the back and we wanted to trim it up before Caroline's party on Saturday.  So Friday morning we took her down to the salon where both Luke and I get our hair cut to see Ms. Lara Kay! 

Anna Kate did great for her haircut, and was very serious sitting in the chair with her little cape on! 

 

 She did think it was pretty funny to get her hair blow dried!


And the finished product!  This was taken that evening at the Camden High School football game.  A few youth groups in town put on a tailgate, so she and Daddy wore their matching youth group t-shirts.


And here is a little before/after of the back.  As you can see, it definitely needed a trim!

Before (She's on the right with the straight hair)

 

After 


I know we really didn't get all that much trimmed off (especially in the front), but I can't believe how much more grown up she looks to me now!  My Grandpa Burgin would say she's just "one step further along in life!"

2 comments:

  1. I thought her hair looked more even in the pics from Caroline's birthday. It looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! The cute little haircut is adorable! Just when I was fine with 3 boys, you go posting cute little girl haircut pics. Dangit!

    ReplyDelete