Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Outtakes

I just thought I would do a little post to let you know what picture taking actually looks like in our house.  Usually I only post the 5% of pictures that actually turn out halfway decent (for an amateur photographer using a point-and-shoot camera).  So anyway, the other morning the girls were looking pretty cute in their matching monkey footed pajamas, so of course I grabbed the camera.  And this is what I got...

Anna Kate wanted to hold Caroline...(don't worry, she's fine)


This is Caroline's "Forget-this-I'm-outta-here" face.
 

I did get this one with a couple decent facial expressions, but of course it's blurry.  Oh well!
 

2 comments:

  1. So cute. You're doing a great job. These shots will be precious to you in a few years. It took 100's of shots (it seemed) to get pictures of Rebekah and Jacob - even when they were older. Throw in Ethan and it was a nightmare! But I still go back and laugh at those funny outtakes. And sometimes I wish I'd used an outtake on those Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete