Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Sunday, September 20, 2009

First gifts from the grandmothers!

I promise that I won't post pictures of every single baby outfit gift that our little girl receives, but these two were too cute and from two very special people that they just had to make the blog! Luke and I are so blessed to both have wonderful parents who we know already love our baby so much! I love how these two baby outfits actually tell you a little bit about each of our moms:

First we have a little handmade Bolivian sweater outfit from my mom who lives in Bolivia. I think it will keep the baby nice and warm!



Next we have an absolutely adorable gingham and polka dot outfit with a cow on the front from Luke's mom who grew up on a cattle ranch in Texas...perfect!



Thanks Mom and Mom! We love you!

~Patty

1 comment:

  1. Hi Honey, Those are so cute!! Thanks for posting them both. Sorry we missed your SKYPE call. We had a busy Sunday.

    Love you,
    Mom B.

    ReplyDelete