Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Great friends!

Well, by 9pm last night we had already received a beautifully decorated cake and hairbow as well as three adorable outfits for our baby girl! We truly do have wonderful friends! First to stop by were Christy, Mike and baby Logan. Christy is one of my best friends from high school and she and her husband are now here at seminary with us. She baked and decorated this amazing onesie cake and made the hairbow as well!





Right after Christy and Mike left, our good friend Kelly stopped by with her two boys Seth and Levi. I think Kelly is a little excited to buy some little girl clothes for a change! I should have gotten a picture of Seth handing me the gift, but I didn't...so a picture of the outfits will have to suffice!



Thank you so much everyone! We truly have wonderful friends and we love you all so much!

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh, I just love the girly things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honey, I think I just figured out how to retrieve my password so I can post on your blog. I LOVE the pictures!! She is the cutest little girl and I am sure she looks just like you! The cake and the little outfits are so sweet! You do have wonderful friends. Love, Mom B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your blog and watch each day for new entries. You have wonderful friends and all the outfits are adorable. We are so happy for you both.
    Love,
    Great Gpa and Great Gma B.

    ReplyDelete