Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ultrasound Tuesday!

Hey everyone!
We just wanted to let you know that we are scheduled to have "the Big ultrasound" on Tuesday afternoon at 3:15. So hopefully, by the time we get home, we should be able to update the blog and let you know whether we are expecting baby girl Tolbert or baby boy Tolbert! I'll go ahead and put my cards out there and say that I would honestly be super excited either way, but that I just have a feeling it's a girl...I guess we'll see if I already have that motherly instinct or not! Do any of you have any guesses as to whether we're going to have a boy or a girl?
~Patty

5 comments:

  1. I am guessing a boy, but that is just to keep things interesting ;)
    -Luke

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a girl! So I can buy pretty pink dresses for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl. but i thought L was a boy so i could be way off.

    ReplyDelete