Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Everything's great!

Well we had a doctor's appointment after school today and everything is perfect! We heard the baby's nice strong heartbeat and the doctor said I am measuring exactly right for being just past 20 weeks. The only thing they said that I need to do is eat more iron-rich foods...so I guess we need to go buy some spinach or raisins or something! They did say that I am right on with my weight gain, which is good because I thought I'd gained a ton already. Anyway, it was a great appointment and we really like all of the doctors in our practice, which is great since one of them will be delivering our little girl!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your appointment went well. I was always low in iron...it must be hard to keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael and I are glad everything is going well. We are getting so excited to meet our niece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear the good news from the appointment. I also love your Fall blog theme. We are so excited about our precious little girl. Love you guys.

    Mommy

    ReplyDelete