Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Giggles!

I really can't think of a much sweeter sound than listening to my baby girl giggle! Daddy had to go to a meeting at the church last night, so Anna Kate was with me in the kitchen while I was doing the dishes. I went around the corner to drop something in the laundry and she behaved as she usually does when I leave the room (see this post from a couple weeks ago!). But when I came back around the corner, she just started giggling! We started to make a game of it and I just had to grab the camera...the dishes would just have to wait!


2 comments:

  1. So adorable, I had to keep replaying it because it was only 24 seconds long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew just watched it and said, "SO FUH-NEE!"

    ReplyDelete