Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sweet peas for my little Sweet Pea!

We've been sticking with bananas for about a week, but since that was going well, we thought we would venture into the world of vegetables and try sweet peas this morning. I'm not sure her initial response to peas was quite as favorable as her response to bananas, but she warmed up to them after a few bites!

First taste...



Not too bad after all!



And, the video...

1 comment:

  1. First of all, Anna Kate is adorable! Second, I like your dining chair and the way your house looks. Third, was Lukey there, because Dustin won't let his kids try any new food unless he's there to see it. Fourth, I think she needs her chair sat up a little. Why do you lay her back? I don't know, maybe I was suppose to when they were that little. :)

    ReplyDelete