Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Look what I made in Sunday School!

One of the things we absolutely love about our new church here in SC is the wonderful children's ministry! Anna Kate has such a great time each Sunday and Wednesday because even though it's "just the nursery", the volunteers work really hard to make it a loving and nurturing place for the little ones. This morning Anna Kate even got to do her first craft! Her teacher told me that getting her handprint was not the easiest task, but I think it looks great! I tried to take a picture of her holding it, but all she wanted to do was eat it, so I resigned to taking two separate pictures. So here she is in her pretty church dress, and then you can see her Sunday School paper!


It's already up on the fridge!

Anna Kate would like to say thank you to Ms. Erin for helping her make such a pretty picture!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love her dress. Why do I never see her wear the same dress twice? Such a baby snob! And I love how you made the magnet clips match the picture. For real? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're so welcome! I can't believe you're thanking me for such a sorry excuse of a handprint, but I'll take it.

    These babies are NEVER too young to learn! Our lessons may be smothered in play and songs, but they will always get to hear God's Word when they're in there! Thank you for the opportunity to teach her!

    ReplyDelete