Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear MHBC Youth,
You all did a fantastic job with Youth Sunday.  The greeters, the ushers, the praise team, the choir, the speakers, the pray-ers...you all truly led us in worship, so thank you!


Dear Chestnut sisters,
Your violin duet for the offertory was beautiful!  It reminded me of the many offertory duets that I did with my sister growing up.  Thank you for letting me teach you and for sharing your talents with so many!


Dear Buster and Charlotte,
Thank you so much for all of the fresh spring vegetables you have brought us this week!  We have been finding all kinds of new ways to use all the spinach that you gave us.  Our favorite is in breakfast smoothies.  The girls LOVE them...of course we put bananas or mangoes, or some other fruit to sweeten it up!

 (What, you don't all wear bunny ears at the breakfast table?)

Dear girly-girls,
You two are too much.  I took you on a wagon ride downtown on Wednesday and you insisted on wearing your sunglasses.  But then you didn't want your pictures taken, so this was the best I got. 


Dear Anna Kate,
I love how excited you are about my Mother's Day surprises. Even if you ran in the door after shopping with Daddy this morning and proceeded to tell me all about them! The funniest part was that you started to look a little sad when Daddy and I told you that you weren't supposed to tell me.  So I tried to tell you that there were still some surprises - like I didn't know what color the balloon was, or what it had on it. And you immediately said, "It's pink! And it says "I love you!"  Oh well, I tried.  And just because you're cute, here is a picture of you with silly hair in the bath the other night!


Dear Caroline,
You are learning new things every day! You have started to become very interested in learning your letters (or at least repeating them after me) lately.  Here's a video I took the other day:


Dear Nora,
Anna Kate is SO excited to go to the ballet with you tonight.  She has been talking all day about getting to go see the REAL "barrelinas". I hope you two little girls don't give your mommy too much trouble! 


Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment